Choose your type of Massage:
All massages use 100% natural Aromatherapy and oils.
- Swedish Relaxation – This superficial technique uses kneading and stroking of the muscles to induce relaxation.
- Deep Tissue – Used to release chronic muscular tension. Deep tissue massage is applied with greater pressure and on deeper tissues than classic Swedish massage.
- Neuro-Muscular – A form of deep tissue massage concentrates on specific muscles. Through the use of concentrated finger pressure, sensitive “trigger points” are released and blood flow is increased.
- Prenatal Pregnancy– Using a lighter touch and concentrating on those areas most vulnerable to the changes in the body can assist with reducing swelling and lesson back and neck pain, improve muscle tone and stimulate the circulatory system, along with giving the expecting mother support and comfort.
- Sports Massage – A combination of kneading, passive stretching, and range of deep-tissue motions, sports massage is designed to ease muscle strain and promote flexibility.
- Chair Massage – As an incentive, morale booster or a part of a wellness program on-site chair massages adds quality stress relief for you and your staff.
Routine Massages may help in the following areas:
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expecting mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow- the body’s natural defense system.
- Lessen depression and anxiety by releasing endorphins- hormones that work as the body’s natural pain killer.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Relieve migraine pain.