In chess, checkmate occurs when a player’s king is under attack and has no safe place to go. The king is threatened and every possible escape route is blocked. In life, a person may be similarl ...View Article
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (480) 668-8780
Why Choose Us?
- New Patient Special-1 Hr Massage included for your Copay
- Refer a Friend and Receive 2 Free Movie Passes
- No Out of Pocket Cost with qualifying insurance, for most Auto Accidents and Work Injuries
- Affordable Care and No Contracts
- We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Massage Therapy Starting at $20.00
- Experienced Licensed Massage Therapists Available
- Treatment and Massage Therapy in same office
- The Doctor spends more than just a few minutes with you
- You get the Same Doctor each visit
- We refer to the Finest Specialists
- X-rays Available in Office
- Same Day and No Long Waits for Appointments
"Observational study found that low back pain patients receiving chiropractic care, which typically includes spinal manipulation, are more satisfied than those receiving medical care."
-New England Journal of Medicine
Michael Hafkey is a chiropractor serving Mesa and the surrounding areas. Whether you need an injury or accident treated, have a specific body problem (such as back pain or a spinal condition), need pain relief, or just want to improve your overall health, Hafkey Chiropractic may have a solution for you through chiropractic care. You can visit our testimonials page to see how many patients have benefited from seeing the Mesa chiropractor and getting regular treatments.
At your first visit to Hafkey Chiropractic, Michael Hafkey will explain to you how the science of chiropractic works, and give you a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to your condition and health goals.
You may be new to seeing a chiropractor and want to find out more. Feel free to click the "email us" link to ask any questions and you are more than welcome to call (480) 668-8780 and speak to us directly. We also welcome referrals, so feel free to use the "send to friend" link to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
If you want to receive our free health and wellness articles, you can subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you subscribe, you can explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
Dr Michael Hafkey
Mesa Chiropractor | Hafkey Chiropractic | (480) 668-8780
47 E 1st Ave
Mesa, AZ 85210